Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Well, I did it! I moved out to the land of mountains, mormons, and mollies. I can't believe I'm here. For the record, I said I would never move to Mormon Mecca, but frankly, a boy changes all that! I'm living out here in Logan preparing to marry a wonderful man named Quinn Thomson! I have a beautiful dress, ring, and preparing decorations! Oh I am excited for my willow arch!I'm thoroughly excited to have an apartment, just Quinn and I. Where we can sit on the couch and he can do homework and I can read my scriptures, journal, or crochet. To just be us, no roommates, sounds glorious. So, I interviewed for a position as a manager for a scout shop here in Logan, and I just got a job working nights at Bed Bath and Beyond! :) I'm very excited to get things up and running here in Logan and to get a routine. My roommates are super super nice! I actually really don't mind our apartment. We have a TV to watch movies on, our church bench couch is actually comfortable, and I love Kelsey, my actual roommate! She is super sweet! Our room is small but I dont really need much more for now. I'm going to take some stuff back to blackfoot though this weekend, and I definitely NEED hangers! Donations anyone????
So tomorrow I have a second scout shop interview and on Friday I go to Bed Bath and Beyond to set up my schedule and hours!!!! :) and I found a Elk reserve that I can volunteer at teaching school groups about Elk and feeding them. Overall, things are moving right along here in Logan. I even made a Pinewood Derby Mosquito Batmobile last night at FHE and we're going to have an "over the weight limit" race next week at FHE :) So if you want to come to the wedding out here let me know and I'll get you an invitation, but there will be an open house and a reception in Chicago in August! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment